This valve made from UPVC material that is one of the most popular thermoplastic materials used for pipe work installations. Light in weight, its excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion, its tasteless and odorless fabrication make it ideal for use with potable water systems and most food products as its extremely smooth bore gives excellent flow characteristics without sediment or deposit . Resistant to most solutions of acids alkalis salts and solvents which can be mixed wter. QValve designed in two models, with metal and UPVC handle. Size range is 1/2 to 4 inches.
The most advantage of these valves are:
- Three pieces valve, can unassembled and changeable all pieces if needed.
- Low torque and comfortable for use.
- The handle has special design for ergonomic and more Strong.
- Full bore for better hydraulic specification.
- Pressure range is 16 bars.
- The ball producing in two models, simple and Nickel plating.